Hi friend I am Haseen Haider today I am sharing with you GK Questions with answers.
1. Which one of the following was the first fort constructed by the British in India?
A. Fort William
B. Fort St. George✔️
C. Fort St. David
D. Fort St. Angelo
2. Which country below is not one of the members of the UN security council (Jan 2003)?
3. What is the second largest country (in size) in the world?
4. Which language is spoken in Karnataka?
5. Ball pen function on which one of the following principal?
A. Boyle’s law
B. Gravitational force
C. Surface tension✔️
6. The state which has the largest number of sugar mills in India is
D. Uttar Pradesh✔️
7. The currency notes are printed in
A. New Delhi
B. Nasik ✔️
8. Which of the following countries is not a part of Melanesia region in the pacific ocean?
B. Solomon Islands
D. Kiribati ✔️
9. Which country has recently joined Euro Zone as the 18th member?
D. None of the above
10. The Indian, who holds the pride of beating the computers in mathematical wizard is:
A. Shakuntala Devi✔️
B. Raja Ramanna
D. Rina Panigrahi
11. For which of the following disciplines is Nobel Prize awarded?
A. Literature, Peace and Economics
B. Physics and Chemistry
C. Physiology or Medicine
D. All of the above✔️
12. What is the world's most common religion?
B. Christianity ✔️
13. ' Global 500 ' awards are given for the outstanding achievement in which of the following fields
A. Elimination of illiteracy
B. Protection of environment✔️
C. campaign against drugs
D. Population Control
14. Durand Cup is associated with the game of
15.Who was the Prime Minister of India when the 42nd Amendment Bill bringing in the changes in the Constitution was passed?
A. Lal Bahadur Shastri
B. Indira Gandhi ✔️
D. Rajiv Gandhi
16. The common elements of "NIFE" layer of the earth include.
A. Silicon and Magnesium
B. Nickel and Iron ✔️
C. Silver and Tungsten
D. Silicon and Aluminium
17.Wall Street’ in New York is famous for:
(a) Stocks Exchange Market✔️
(b) Modern Shopping Centre
(c) Broadest street in the world
(d) None of the above.
18. Which of the following lines divide Turkish and Greek
(a) Yellow Line
(b) Green Line✔️
(c) Curzon Line
(d) Maginot Line
19. Which of the following countries is called “Land of Milk and
20. Which one is boundary line between Poland and Germany?
(a) Maginot Line
(b) Seigfrid line
(c) Hindenburg line✔️
(d) Mannerheim line
21. ‘Takla Makan Desert’ is located in?
(a) Xinjing (China) ✔️
(b) East Africa
22. “Khyber Pass” is located in :
(a) Karakorum range
(b) Himalyas range
(c) Hindukush range
(d) Sulaiman range✔️
23. Which part of the world is known as “Star and key of Indian
(b) Sri Lanka
24. “Siachen Glacier” is situated in :
(a) Hindu Kush
25. Which of the following glacier is in ‘Hunza’?
(d) None of the above