1.Which is the world’s oldest religion?
2. Which of the following Capital of Germany?
3. Which of the following currency of China?
A. Yuan ✔️
4. Which city is called “City of Popes?
5. Which city is called “Gulf of the Nile”?
D. New Zealand
6. APP is the news agencies of which country?
7. Friendship Day is observed on?
A. 6 August✔️
B. 8 April
C. 23 March
D. 21 June
8. Freedom Air is the airline of which country?
C. New Zealand✔️
D. Sari Lanka
9. Hundred year war was fought in (1338-1453) between?
A. France and Germany
B. England and Germany
C. France and England ✔️
D.England and Dutch
10. Which pass is the highest pass in the world?
A. Nammi pass
B. Babusar Pass
C. Bodpola pass ✔️
D. None of these
11. Who was known as Father of Psychology?
A. Louis Pasteur
B. Omar Khayyam
C. Khalil Jebran ✔️
D. Sigmund Freud
12. The World’s first photograph was taken in?
13.What is the name of the China’s Parliament?
A. National Assembly
B. Nationl People’s Congress✔️
C. Federal Parliament
D. None of above
14. Which country has the world’s largest constitution?
C. India ✔️
15. Dubai is building another world’s tallest tower named?
A. Dubai tower
B. Arab tower
C. UAB tower
D. Greek tower✔️
16. Gangotri Glacier located in?
C. India ✔️
17. The largest coal producing country in the world?
A. China ✔️
18. Nelson Mandela got Nishan e Pakistan in which year?
19. The International Cricket Council (ICC) was founded in?
20. Organization ofc Cooperation (OIC) has ______ official languages?